Friday, December 31, 2010

Has it been a year???

I have heard and am responding to the polite, yet passive, comments about how I have neglected this blog in the last year. I really don't have an excuse because I haven't even been working full time (at least at a paid job!) for the last 4 months. We have been busy with soccer and dance rehearsals and performances.
The kids are growing - she lost her first tooth at the beginning of the month (of course, I was out of town when it happened). She also scored her first soccer goal of the season when I was out of town too! He is very verbal, active, and has more attitude and opinions than you can even imagine. He has an excuse for everything and has a plan for everything and cannot be swayed to change his mind. All good things for when he is an adult - a little bit frustrating for his parents at age 3.
Here are 2 of my favorite recent videos and a picture of our trip to AT&T park (the visitors dugout!).




Concert for Moorpark

Daddy's boot camp

No comments: